New to The Landings?

Hello, and welcome to The Landings! We are happy you chose us as your community! 

We are The Landings Association, a not-for-profit corporation formed to promote the health, safety, and welfare of the residents of The Landings on Skidaway Island. Think of this area of the website as a virtual version of your Welcome Packet. It includes helpful links and answers frequently asked questions about how to navigate life in The Landings.

We always are happy to do our best to assist you. If you have additional questions or concerns, please email us at

Your Landings Association Team


Obtaining an RFID

Please add any of your vehicles to your profile by clicking here:  

(We will send you an email after your submission, letting you know how to get your RFID.)

Your Login for our Website & PIN    


Password or PIN: 

All property owners receive a Personal Identification Number (PIN) during property registration and orientation. Your PIN is how our Security Officers verify you and your property. Your PIN is an identity-protected password that is associated only with your property. You can call-in guests to your property with this PIN. 

If you believe this number has been compromised or has fallen into the wrong hands, please visit the Association office (600 Landings Way South), present your photo ID, and we will generate a new PIN for you.



There are three ways you can issue a temporary pass for your guests.  

1. Go to and use the same login information as our website. 

2. Download ABDi Gate Access app on any of your smart devices. (Community Code: TLA) 

3. Simply call the Main Gate (912-598-1982).

Frequent Visitors

If you have someone who does not live with you, but visits often, you can apply for a Frequent Visitor Pass. It is $50 for an entire year and they can come and go to your property without having to call in a pass for them. 

Here is the link:

Additional Occupants: 

If there is an individual who is living with you that is not listed on the legal documents for your property, but you wish to add them to your profile, simply email ( with their full name, date of birth, relationship to you, and if you would like them to have PIN clearance. If they require an RFID, you may fill in the residential new vehicle application for their vehicle. We will send back an email confirmation that they have been added. (Note: the individual must be living on your property longer than three months and currently residing with you. If the individual does not fit these criteria, please fill out a Frequent Visitor Application Webform.

The Landings Directory

The Landings has its very own published phone book that is only available for residents on the island. This is a voluntary entry therefore, we do not automatically include your contact information.  

If you would like to be included in the Directory: Please visit, use your login credentials above, and click on the tab “Contact Info”. There you will find the directory entry section. If you have trouble or need help, you always can call our office (912-598-2520) and someone will help you.  

  • The Landings Directory is only published once a year and is mailed to your home in book form. The Directory Addendum is published in The Landings Journal (our publication of record) every July. The Addendum is for new residents, edits, or additions between the beginning of the calendar year and that June. If you are new to the community after June, your entry will be included in the book format that following year. 

Dog Park

Dog Park Rules and Regulations

  • Property owners who choose to take advantage of the community Dog Park are required to register their dog with TLA to receive a Dog Park tag that permits access for one calendar year (January 1-December 31). Property owners must bring proof of vaccinations, and the cost is $40 for the first dog and $35 for each additional dog. 

Click here to register your dog(s) for the dog park.

(We will prepare the tag to be delivered to your property upon submission)

Golf Carts

Golf Cart Rules & Regulations

  • Property owners are required to abide by the Rules and Regulations governing the use and operation of golf carts as published by The Landings Association in return for the privilege of operating your privately-owned golf cart on TLA property. 

Register your Golf Cart here.


The Landings Association has many amenities, ranging from the Marinas, Sunset Pavilion, athletic fields, to the conference room. Please use the Amenities menu on our website for more details on each resource and rental procedures.

The Landings Golf & Athletic Club

For questions about community pools, memberships, golfing, and recreation, The Landings Golf & Athletic Club can help you.  You also can call The Landings Golf & Athletic Club (912-598-8050).


To report issues you might have on your property, tree removals, or issues you might see around your community, please see the link here:

When you click Launch Portal, it will direct you to create a profile. This is a handy resource to start quick service requests for our Public Works, Security, or Community Development Departments.

Fire Protection

The Fire Fee is handled through Chatham County. You can learn more here.

We encourage residents to call the volunteer group of Skidaway Island First Responders in the event of a fire or medical emergency 912-355-6688. For police emergencies, always call 911.

Monitoring Water Usage with Eye On Water

The Eye on Water app/website allows you to take control of your water consumption, so there are no surprises when your bill arrives. Visit the website ( or download the app from the store of your Apple or Android smartphone. Create a login and enter your account number located on your water bill.

With Eye on Water, you can see what your consumption is to the hour. If your irrigation comes on,the data will show you what time and how many gallons are used. If you run your dishwasher, take a shower, wash your car, or even flush the toilet, you will see exactly how many gallons are being used. Another great feature of Eye on Water is that you can set leak alerts to catch those pesky toilet leaks. Alerts can be customized to fit your needs and will be issued directly to you via text or email.

Your Assessment (HOA dues)

For more information on your Assessment, how to pay, and how much, please click here.

If you need more information, you can call our office at 912-598-2520. We will connect you with our finance department.


We encourage you to become familiar with all Governing Documents, as they are accepted by property owners upon purchase of the property and are an obligation of property ownership and/or residency. Please find your governing documents below:

The Landings Rules and Regulations

  • The General Declaration of Covenants and Restrictions allows The Landings Association’s Board of Directors to establish reasonable Rules and Regulations with respect to the use of common property and directs an Architectural Review Committee to establish Guidelines for new home construction and exterior alterations on private property. These Covenants and Restrictions are accepted by property owners upon purchase of the property and are an obligation of property ownership and/or residency. 

Covenants and Restrictions

  • The Covenants and Restrictions provide for the preservation of the values and amenities within the community and for the maintenance of common areas and other common facilities. The Landings Association, Inc. maintains and administers the community properties and facilities and enforces the covenants and restrictions and collects and disburses the assessments and other fees that have been created. 


  • The Bylaws provide for the self-governance of The Landings Association, Inc., in accordance with the Articles of Incorporation filed with the Georgia Secretary of State and the Declaration of Covenants, Conditions, and Restrictions for The Landings Association. 

Private Property Maintenance Standards

  • The purpose of the Private Property Maintenance Standards is to focus on the continued upkeep and maintenance of private property within The Landings. The Covenants require that private property, and all improvements and alterations, be kept in good condition so that it does not have a detrimental or adverse effect on other properties in the community. The Private Property Maintenance Standards were developed, in part, to ensure that properties are kept in good repair, acceptable in appearance, and meet minimum acceptable standards. They also provide a reminder to homeowners of their responsibilities, and agreement to adhere to the Covenants and Rules and Regulations. 

Architectural Guidelines

  • The purpose of these Guidelines is to preserve and enhance the architectural and environmental standards of The Landings and to ensure that homeowners and residents of The Landings enjoy an attractive living environment. The Guidelines are intended to create an environment that contributes to the community’s aesthetic appeal and enhances property values. To view the Architectural Guidelines, click here.

**Please understand that you must submit a permit to the Community Development Department if you plan on doing any exterior work.

To apply for permits from the ARC and CDD with The Landings Association, please see the applications here:

If you have not yet stopped by our office to pick up a New Resident Welcome Packet (the paper version of this information), please do so at your earliest convenience. We are located at 600 Landings Way South and our office hours are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. If you will not be living at the property for some time, or are not able to stop by, please let us know and we will mail the Welcome Packet to you! 

Other Documents and Information

Clubs and Organizations

  • Landlovers
  • New Neighbors
  • Neighbors Helping Neighbors - The Landings Association's Neighbors Helping Neighbors (NHN) Committee provides volunteer services to Landings residents. Our services include transportation assistance, caregiver relief companionship, assistance with simple home tasks when temporarily infirmed, or occasionally preparation of meals. NHN also maintains the "Crutch Closet" for the purpose of loaning medical equipment. Among the items we have for borrowing are walkers, canes, wheelchairs, crutches, elevated toilet seats, and shower/tub seats. If you are in need of any of these services or equipment, have any equipment you want to donate to our Crutch Closet, or you just want to ask for general information, please phone 912-598-5529. Leave your name and phone number, and your call will be returned soon. All of our approximately 100 volunteer members are Landings residents. We are Neighbors Helping Neighbors! Your confidentiality is assured. If you would like to become one of our volunteers, please also phone 912-598-5529 and leave your name and phone number. Please note, however, that NHN is not an emergency service. For emergencies occurring on Skidaway Island, please phone Skidaway Island First Responders (912-355-6688).

Additional Island Resources

  • Skidaway Farms Community Garden - Want to become a Farmer at Skidaway Farms or join a Farmer as their Plot-Partner? For more information, email Membership Coordinator Jane Kollmann (
  • Coastal Empire Beekeepers Association - Need a swarm of bees removed? Call a CEBA beekeeper to come remove a swarm! Before you call, please be prepared to answer these questions:
    • Are you sure the insects are honey bees? 
    • Where is the swarm located - on the wall of your home, inside a wall, on a tree branch, on your car?
    • How high off the ground is the swarm?
    • Do you own the property where the bees are?
  • Ogeechee Audubon Society - This group helps with injured birds and wildlife. For more information, including additional resources, please click here
  • Orphaned Bird Care - This organizations has 20 years experience in servicing native wildlife. 

Frequently Asked Questions

What and when is Bulk Trash Pickup?
Bulk Trash Pickup is conducted by Chatham County Public Works. It is the second Friday of every month. They can pick up larger household items that your normal waste provider will not pick up. If there is a disruption in service, Chatham County will communicate that to The Association. You can find their phone number in your Residential Directory on page 16. Their department can be reached at (912) 652- 6840. You can also find their schedule information on their website -

What and when is Yard Debris Pickup?
Yard Debris Pickup is also conducted by Chatham County Public Works. They come by every Tuesday. They pick up yard debris gathered by you, which can include tree limbs, leaves, grass clippings, etc. You can find their phone number in your Residential Directory on page 16. Their department can be reached at 912-652-6840. You also can find their schedule information on their website:

Where can I find waste providers for my household garbage?
You can find information on potential waste providers, for your home, in your Residential Directory on page 17. You can call the providers listed to find which one best suits your needs. There is not one single waste provider for The Landings.

Who can I use for electricity?
Georgia Power is the electric provider in our area. You can find their phone number in your Residential Directory on page 17. They can be reached at 888-660-0938. If you experience a power outage, please call their Power Outage Hotline at 888-891-0938. Their website is also helpful

Who can I use for water services?
Utilities, Inc. of Georgia is the island’s water provider. You can find their phone number in your Residential Directory on page 17. They can be reached at 912-598-0736. Their local office is at 12 Landings Way North (near the Dog Park).

Am I automatically listed in The Landings Residential Directory?
No. The Landings Residential Directory is an opt-in service. If you do not authorize us to include your listing, it will not be included. Each year we publish an addendum to the Directory in July’s edition of The Landings Journal to include new residents and those who have moved within the community, since the latest phonebook was published.

Does The Landings follow Chatham County’s Leash Law?
Yes. The Chatham County leash law is enforced at The Landings, and household pets must be under their owner’s control at all times. Noisy pets are a nuisance and are prohibited. Residents encountering problems should call Chatham County Animal Control (912-652-6575).

When is Hurricane Season?
The Atlantic Hurricane Season starts June 1 and lasts until December 1. To help Landings residents get prepared for the season, The Landings Association organizes a Hurricane Town Hall Meeting each year. Additionally, the Landings Residential Directory includes a Hurricane Guide, which provides information on how to prepare in case a storm hits our area. The same information also is provided on The Landings Association’s website ( under Resources > Emergency Planning.

How Do I sign up for TLA Email Bulletins?
To sign up for this free service, visit our website (www., click Login in the upper right-hand corner, and enter the primary email address we have on file for you and your GatePass PIN. If you have trouble, please click Need Help Logging In.

Can I connect with The Landings Association via social media?
Yes. To access The Landings Association’s Facebook Group, visit and click on the Facebook icon, or visit Following Instagram also is a breeze. If you are an Instagram user, simply search for us @tlaupdates and click follow, or you can follow us on your computer by typing in your browser. To access our YouTube Channel, visit

Does The Landings abide by Georgia watering restrictions?
Yes. The watering times pertain to everyone, regardless of source. This includes shallow wells.  

  • Watering is not permitted between the hours of 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
  • Outdoor watering is not allowed on Fridays.
  • The following addresses can utilize outdoor water as indicated below:

Odd-Numbered Addresses:

Even Numbered Addresses:

  • Tuesdays
  • Thursdays
  • Sundays
  • Mondays
  • Wednesdays
  • Saturdays